At N.C. Department of Natural and Cultural Resources (NC DNCR), we strive to create an online environment that is welcoming, mutually respectful and inclusive. Comments posted to NC DNCR social media sites do not represent the opinions of NC DNCR.
We encourage public interaction and communication about the content we post on our social media accounts. We reserve the right to moderate comments that contain the following:
- Nudity or sexual content,
- Content that promotes discrimination,
- Profane language or content,
- Comments that infringe on copyrights,
- Confidential or non-public information,
- Contain spam, advertising or include links to other sites. (Note that non-commercial links that are relevant to the topic or another comment are acceptable.)
NC DNCR abides by Facebook’s Community Standards and DNCR's Social Media Policy. We ask that you do the same when participating in this community. Any comments and communications are subject to North Carolina Public Records Laws.
For questions, comments, or to report abuse, send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org.