The Historically Black Colleges/Universities (HBCU) & Minority Institutions of Higher Education (MIHE) Internship is a paid, ten-week program designed to expose, engage and educate students by giving them tangible, real-world experience with various divisions within the department. We have partnered with North Carolina’s HBCUs and MIHEs to provide this opportunity to rising Juniors, Seniors and Graduate Students. Interns work 40 hours per week for 10 weeks in the summer. Essential components of the program include professional development, leadership training and networking opportunities.
Requirements of this internship program:
- Must have a cover letter and transcript attached with resume.
- Must have a 2.5 or higher GPA
- Must be a current student attending a Historically Black College or University (HBCU) or a Minority Institution of Higher Education (MIHE) in the state of North Carolina
- Or be a Resident of North Carolina and attend an HBCU/MIHE in another State.
- Must be a rising Junior, Senior, or Graduate Student
Must work 40 hours per week for 10 weeks in the summer and will be paid $17.00 per hour
Applications are open. Deadline: January 8.